Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The New Years Res...

I do NOT like new years resolutions. I don't know why. Yes I do.
I don't like them because I don't need a "Resolution" to be a better me.
O.k maybe with some things...
But I still don't even like the word. I just get irritated when I even type resolution.

I want to be a good me with out the big ringing of the new year. I know I should be all year every year regardless of the res. I make. And I try.

A few things I must try to be better at not starting Jan. 1 {just because its Jan 1} So instead I am starting tomorrow which is Jan 31 and technically not a res. I only have three major things I want to change for me. In order from hardest to least hard for me...

Wake up!!! At a good routine-like-scheduled-time every morn that happens to be maybe the same time Monday-Friday. I strongly feel like this issue I have with the ayem is something that I have inherited and therefor not completely my fault. This is not an excuse to not change it, I know. I must...might keep the pattern going. Remember its not a res. So technically I can bend/ break this promise. I will try not to...Obviously I really hate this one.

Drink more water. This is another one that just really gets to me. I have this addiction called Coke. I have yet to blog about my addiction but I really am a Coca-cola girl. So nine times outta ten Coke trumps water. I could never truly part with my Coca-cola. Just justify it a little with a lot more water...ugh.

Exercise. Plain and simple. {Ha} don't we all want to do this one more. Swimming is my exercise of choice. And Big B and I are starting P90X soon. We plan to do two 90 day rounds of P90X. This will put us in perfect 6 pack shape right before boating season. We will see. The blogging fun to come when P90X starts!!! I am not worried about this one.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What great resolutions! Or... decisions maybe? Anyway - good luck with P90X. I Love those routines!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Amanda Jo said...

Ha..Thank you Anonymous... Its the whole computer thing and figuring it all out. I have this problem that if its not perfect then why do it? I blogged about that! and I am getting over it. SLOWLY! Do I know you?