Thursday, July 9, 2009


My shoes...Kylees Beautiful feet. Two of my LOVES!!! I have a Serious...Serious shoe obsession and I love my job, that includes toes!! That is why my first post is this picture. Day after day of oohing...ahhhhing....and being obsessed with Maries Blog, I have decided to dedicate myself to my own blog. I love the feel of Maries pictures, what she has to say about her family, her crazy personality :) ect. Since she has started her blog I know her more than ever. And thanks to her she took this pic. (And the one of me and Bryce) I hope my family friends and co-workers will visit my blog and get to know me a little better. Thanks Marie, you are the best second mom anyone could ever ask for!

1 comment:

XO Marie said...

YAY!!! So happy your bloggin'.. Your the best bonus-daughter a second mom could ever have, I love ya to pieces!! Can't wait to read your post!!!