Friday, December 4, 2009

So...

I am obsessive... There I admitted it. I think this is actually my biggest disadvantage in life. This stupid thing called obsession...
I know how I want it to be... I really do see the vision. (Really, its like a real picture in my mind) But I want it so perfect and I don't want to disappoint myself that I just don't do anything. And this is the case with A LOT of things in my world. Even little things like this blog. I spend hours looking at yours. And get that jealous why-cant-my-blog-be-as-good-as-yours-feeling. And I am not a jealous person. But what do I do...Well I don't blog.

What a dumb attitude.

I am changing it right now.

I am not perfect
I really don't know how to make my blog look like yours. Oh but it will...eventually

It does not have to be perfect right now. Oh but it will be...I will figure it out. I always do.

That nail design will go from my mind to my brush.

How else am I to better myself?

I am also really weird and a tiny bit compulsive about a lot of other things, but that is definitely another post....

No comments: