Sunday, August 9, 2009

Salem Days



This is Mark and his son Chris playing guitar behind him.
We love Mark! Mark and Chris have played together in a band for a long time and they asked Bryce along with our friend Tim to play with them at their annual Salem Day's Party. If guitar is involved Bryce is there. So we went to Marks house to hang out listen to guitar and eat before the fireworks.

But...what do you do when your husband wont leave his guitar for 2 seconds???

You look around Marks yard at all the COOL junk and turn it into a photo shoot!! Everywhere you looked in his back yard there was old bottles, trucks, and antiques. It was inspiring for a photo shoot and since I had put on my "Bobby-Jo Gentry" Cowgirl giddy up. (Bryce and Tim would not stop calling me Bobby Jo the whole night.) I decided it was picture time!














Me and Brandi. Love her! She is so herself all the time and is not afraid to say anything...really! She is Tim's wife.












This is my favorite pic! Brandi took all of these. I just love the color of this old truck! Thanks Brandi for being my personal photographer!!

1 comment:

XO Marie said...

Love the pictures! Great Job chickie!