Thursday, July 16, 2009

Purple Gel Roses for Violet



I am sure my mom gets sick of me always doing purple nails on her but it is her favorite color and she did want to be named Violet!! This full set is all gel. It was really simple to do. The background is a fade using a kaleidoscope mixture of purples then cured. I added a little bit of funkadelic glitter to the back ground as well. The roses were really simple, just took my gel detail er with a little bit of hyper white and very lightly using the very tip of my brush I dragged the gel around until it formed roses! The petals were made by dragging one side up then the other side up so they met at a point then dragging a center. I was messier with the petals. This design was really fun. One I will defiantly have to repeat!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

wow forgot about this set, we need to do this again!